Skilled Assessment

To immigrate as a Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) To apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), you must get Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs). This includes any of your completed foreign educational credentials, such as a:

foreign degree
other proof of your credential
We use ECAs to see if your credentials are valid and equal to a completed credential.

You’ll also need to have your skills and training assessed to work in certain jobs due to you CV/RESUME provided.

Chat on Whatsapp

Built with Mobirise ‌

HTML5 Page Maker