Full Job Description
long-standing subsidiary for Mobile Security and Forest Protection doing mobile patrols in Privately.
its constituents conduct business across multiple sectors and strive to advance universal industry health & safety standards. With our core values surrounding our people & clients,
we are proud to positively participate in supporting our nation in this time of increased precautionary measures. We offer competitive wages.
security position will consist of 8-hour shifts that will vary from early mornings to afternoons, weekends, and occasional nightshifts. Mobile patrol unit, uniform and all other necessary equipment will be provided by SafetyNet Security.
This position provides an opportunity for advancement to a supervisory position
$37 per hour
Requirements of Security will include, but are not limited to:
· Valid Basic Security License (BST)
· First Aid Certification considered an asset
· Must be experienced in navigating unpaved roads and competent in driving safely under adverse weather conditions.
· Physical & mental ability to work an 8-hr shift, ability to work alone
· Fluency to speak, read and write in English
· Confidence with technology (i.e. smart phone, tablet, Body Worn Cameras etc.)
· Strong decision-making skills and calm demeanor
· Previous work experience in the forestry sector will be considered an asset
· Ability to work varied shifts, and weekends.
· Demonstrate an affinity for the outdoors and wilderness settings.
Responsibilities of Security will include, but are not limited to:
· Exceptional skills to observe, record, and reporting activities and security incidents while on shift
· Competent in the use of electronic reporting and information collecting applications such as the SNAP reporting system, Avigilon, Avenza Maps, and Outlook
· Provide exceptional, high level customer service to the client in a sometimes challenging and dynamic environment
· Ensure personal and client safety while protecting property, investments and personnel against theft, vandalism, and other illegal activity.
· Enforce regulations and follow site specific instructions
· Respond professionally to site emergencies
· Effectively communicate all suspicious activities and concerns to the appropriate supervisors
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $37.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Built with Mobirise HTML5 Page Maker